Understanding our business
Outsourcing is the transfer of a business function to an outside supplier and involves a degree of two-way communication, co-ordination and trust between the outsourcer and the supplier. Its advantages are numerous, namely:
- Reduced costs (wages, statutory contributions, office equipment etc…)
- Ability to concentrate on core business activity.
- Freeing up of valuable resources.
- Increase output through more resources at lower costs.
- Access to specialised services.
- Benefit from time zone advantages.
- Offer better service and retain customers.
- Grow market share and profit.
Popular outsourced business segments include information technology, human resources management, customer support, manufacturing and accounting amongst others.
Overall outsourcing is viewed by many organizations as a strong business tactic that ultimately is a superior economical approach to developing products and services.
Business Process Outsourcing is a strong business tactic that ultimately is a superior economical approach to developing products and services.